Come and Jump in our “Puddle”
We seek enthusiastic, dedicated, experienced Occupational Therapists to join our growing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and growing NDIS provider where you can influence your community and help improve the lives of people living with a disability. Looking for therapists with experiences ranging from paeds to 18+, rehab, and aged-care.
About I Can Jump Puddles
I Can Jump Puddles is a leading NDIS provider of Therapeutic Supports, including Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy, Positive Behaviour Support, Support Coordination and Early Childhood Intervention services, delivered across metropolitan Adelaide within our community.
We provide quality, innovative disability services, that create opportunities and empower people to “jump puddles”. Our passion is to support people to live the life they choose in truly accessible and inclusive communities.
We focus on our client’s strengths and put their needs at the centre of all we do. We offer a professional and fun work environment and pride ourselves on employing highly skilled, confident and passionate therapists.
About the role
As an Occupational Therapist, you play a critical role in supporting our clients by:
- Delivering high-quality service to participants in accordance with NDIS best practice principles
- Providing therapeutic support and information to participant families that reflects their needs
- Developing individualised therapy plans
- Completing accurate documentation and application reports
- Liaising with services providers and other team members
- Building parents/carers skills and those of other important people in your clients life, such as grandparents, or educators to support your clients to develop their everyday skills
- Arranging for joint visits and services from other disciplines as required
- Linking clients in with community services supports their development and builds confidence to meet their needs.
What We Provide – Benefits & Work Perks
- Part-Time/Full-Time – you decide!
- Above award salary plus super – travel reimbursements are provided.
- Flexibility and diversity in your caseload – early intervention, school-aged children to adults, specialise in your passion – you select the age group/diagnoses or broaden your knowledge and challenge yourself.
- The ability to bill for the time spent working with and for clients autonomously.
- A supportive team environment where you get the opportunity to work with like-minded allied health professionals within a dedicated team of leaders and experts.
- Strong professional development and supervision provided through supervision networks, team meetings, interdisciplinary collaboration, and targeted professional development.
- Allowance for mobile working tools (such as laptop and phone).
- Full professional and administrative support with structured career progression opportunities covering clinical skills and leadership pathways.
- A fun, vibrant, and energetic team who supports each other with regular team social events within and outside of work.
- We have a strong emphasis on empowering our team to reach their full potential professionally and personally – we will support you in developing a specialist clinical caseload.
To be part of the team at I Can Jump Puddles, it is expected that all team members bring with them a passion for their craft, enthusiasm, professionalism, and care. This includes:
- A commitment to I Can Jump Puddles values and purpose.
- AHPRA registration – Occupational Therapist.
- Current Working With Children Clearance and NDIS Worker Screening.
- Valid driver’s license and roadworthy vehicle.
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility in allocating your time in this role.
- Ability to provide therapy and/or assessment services to NDIS participants.
- Ability to liaise regularly with our Team Leaders, Leadership and hard-working teams of allied health professionals, support coordinators and positive behaviour support practitioners
- Willingness to participate in professional “Puddles” development activities and training.
- Desire to thrive in the community (school, childcare, home) by having diversity in your work day, owning what you do and growing professionally and personally.
- Fresh ideas and can-do attitude.
- Fantastic time management skills and autonomy to manage your own schedule and calendar.
I Can Jump Puddles is committed to workplace diversity and is excited to be able to offer a range of flexible working options for our employees.
By ‘really knowing our stuff’ and ‘doing what’s right’ we can help our clients ‘see the possibilities’ while still having ‘fun while getting it done’. We are committed to ‘own it’ and make it happen so we achieve the puddles purpose.
Please visit our website https://icanjumppuddles.com.au for more information about us and our dedicated team.
The success of our clients depends on you!
If you have any further questions regarding the role, contact our friendly Human Resources Team, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 08 70853999.
View all career opportunities on our Careers page.