Come and Jump in our “Puddle”
We seek enthusiastic, dedicated and hardworking Experienced Speech Pathologists to join our growing team. This role that can be tailored to suit you and your capacity, as a full-time, part-time or contracting member of our team.
About I Can Jump Puddles
I Can Jump Puddles is a leading NDIS provider of Therapeutic Supports, including Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Physiotherapy, Positive Behaviour Support, Support Coordination and Early Childhood Intervention services, delivered across metropolitan Adelaide within our community.
We provide quality, innovative disability services, that create opportunities and empower people to “jump puddles”. Our passion is to support people to live the life they choose in truly accessible and inclusive communities.
Our highly experienced team of allied health professionals are dynamic, supportive and passionate with a strong person-centred approach.
We focus on our client’s strengths and put their needs at the centre of all we do. We offer a professional and fun work environment and pride ourselves on employing highly skilled, confident and passionate therapists.
I Can Jump Puddles embrace disability inclusion in our employment policies and practices, and recognise the benefits it brings to our business. We accept individuals as their authentic self, are committed to flexibility, and will work with you to ensure you can get the most out of your role and experience.
What We Provide – Benefits & Work Perks
- Part-time, full-time or contract work – you decide!
- Flexibility and diversity in your caseload – early intervention, school aged children to adult, specialise in your passion – you select the age group/diagnoses or broaden your knowledge and challenge yourself.
- A fun, supportive team environment where you get the opportunity to work with like-minded allied health professionals within a dedicated team of leaders and experts.
- Strong professional development and 1:1 supervision provided as well as peer mentoring, monthly team meetings and regular group PD days with access to a professional development budget.
- Allowance for mobile working tools (such as laptop and phone)
- Full professional and administration support with structured career progression opportunities covering clinical skills and leadership pathways.
- Regular work team social events
To be part of the team at I Can Jump Puddles it is expected that all team members bring with them passion for their craft, enthusiasm, professionalism, and care. This includes:
- SPA registration & Full CPSP status (or Provisional and working towards Full)
- Valid driver’s licence and roadworthy vehicle.
- Fantastic time management skills and autonomy to manage your own schedule and calendar.
- Ability to provide therapy and/or assessment services to NDIS participants
- Ability to liaise regularly with our Team Leaders, Leadership Team and hard-working allied health professionals.
- Willingness to participate in professional “Puddles” development activities and training.
- Desire to thrive in the community (school, childcare, home) and by having diversity in your work day, owning what you do and growing professionally and personally.
I Can Jump Puddles is committed to workplace diversity and is excited to be able to offer a range of flexible working options for our employees. We are very proud of our consistently high worker satisfaction feedback. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
By ‘really knowing our stuff’ and ‘doing what’s right’ we can help our clients ‘see the possibilities’ while still having ‘fun while getting it done’. We are committed to ‘own it’ and make it happen so we achieve the puddles purpose.
Please visit our website https://icanjumppuddles.com.au for more information about us and our dedicated team.
If you are a dedicated and experienced Speech Pathologist who aspires to work for a professional local business with exceptional values, please apply now!