Click HERE to register to attend our 2024 New Grad Open Night
Come and Jump in our Puddle! Make a big splash with your new career with I Can Jump Puddles!
I Can Jump Puddles is a leading NDIS provider of Therapeutic Supports, Early Childhood Intervention, Positive Behaviour Support, Support Coordination and Social Work delivering services across the greater Adelaide region and community. We provide quality, innovative services, by creating opportunities that empower people to ‘Jump Puddles’. Our services support them to live a better life in truly accessible and inclusive communities.
We believe in creating a wonderful working environment for our New Graduates, empowering them to truly own their career and grow into extraordinary health professionals.
Apply for our 2024 New Grad positions BELOW:
What We Provide – Benefits & Work Perks of the New Grad Program
- Multidisciplinary program – have a group of supportive peers starting on the same journey as you!
- Build your caseload up slowly with ongoing support & training
- Our new graduate program runs for 12 months and will provide you with well-rounded knowledge base to set you up for success:
- Our workshops will support you to build your confidence as a clinician as well as support you with your non-technical and case management skills.
- 12 weeks of workshops in your first 3 months to help transition from student to professional
- Fortnightly workshops in your second 3 months
- Second half of the year covers specific topics identified by the group as requiring further development
- Weekly clinical supervision for the first 6 months
- Second 6 months access to weekly/fortnightly/monthly supervision (you decide what you need)
- Clinical supervision is based on what you need and can include you shadowing your supervisor on their visits, them attending your sessions and reflective discussions.
- Car allowance
- Allowance for mobile working tools (such as laptop and phone)
- Incentive program (after initial probation period)
- Unlimited career growth
- Flexible working hours
To be part of the team at I Can Jump Puddles it is expected that all team members bring with them passion for their craft, enthusiasm, professionalism, and care.
- Graduated within the last 12 months or by early 2024
- Current driver’s licence and vehicle
- Compliance – Professional Body Membership, Working with Children Check, NDIS workers screening check, Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Valid Australian working right