Support Coordination can also help you make sense of your plan and maximise the benefits of your funding. Support Coordination is available to any NDIS participant – aged 7 to 65.
Every path has its “puddles” and obstacles to overcome. We’re here to support you in understanding and coordinating your NDIS plan. Our role is to help you research the providers available to you and help you negotiate with those you engage. We can also ensure all your service providers are working together efficiently.
We are an entirely independent service – we will ensure you have complete choice between all available providers.
How we help
During your first appointment, we will work with you to develop an individualised support plan that reflects your personality, your life, your goals and the supports you need and want in your life. This will be a foundation document you can share with all providers so that everyone is efficiently working on your individualised goals.
We will also empower you with knowledge to understand the NDIS, your individual plan, and how you can optimise your funding. We can help you on the journey to self-managing your plan in the longer term.
Finding suitable service providers
Sourcing and managing multiple providers and services can be complicated and time-consuming. We will do the ground work for you and are happy to research new and existing providers that can meet your needs. You can then meet with them directly to choose the best fit for you.
We can help you find:
- Accommodation – supported living, independent living, community housing options
- Employment services
- Education – kindy, primary school, high school and further education providers
- Therapy providers – speech pathology, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, psychology, behavioural therapists, aquatic therapy
- Recreational activities – Sports groups, art groups, special interests
- Respite services – vacation care and holiday camps
- Groups – peer support groups, mentoring, parent groups
Once you choose your providers, we help to ensure service agreements are in place and your funding is used appropriately.
Preparing for your NDIS reviews
Our Support Coordinators will also help you to prepare for your annual NDIS review so that you can continue to receive all the support you need to work towards your goals.