What is Fix & Load?
Fix & Load is an eight week, hands on, skill based learning program for people aged 18-25 living with Autism.
Participants will learn about recycling in a sports based social enterprise and will be supported to develop work-ready skills including:
- Preparing unwanted sports gear
- Product photography and inventory
- E-commerce sales and orders
- Conducting themselves in a workplace
- Working as a team
- 8th February – 29th March 2022
- Tuesdays 1.30 – 4.30pm
- The Clubhouse: Park Terrace, Gilles Plains
- $1,681.24 – total 8 week program
($210.15 p/week at 3.25 hours, including notes)
Enter your details in the below registration form or call (08) 8355 7465 or email email@example.com
Registrations close Friday 21st January 2022