I Can Jump Puddles is a leading National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) registered provider across metropolitan Adelaide and regional SA. We provide specialised support to NDIS participants aged 0-65 years. Our services are tailored to support and build capacity in our clients to work towards their goals, ‘jump puddles’ and enjoy life.
Key Worker support is available to children aged 0-7 and their families. Once your child is aged over 7, we can continue to provide support as your lead therapist. We aim to enhance the development of the child through their normal daily life – by building the skills, knowledge and confidence of people already in the child’s support network.
Our Key Workers are responsible for:
- Providing information and resources to the families about the NDIS and services which will address their goals
- Adhering to the NDIS Early Childhood Early Intervention (ECEI) operational guidelines.
- Providing support in a range of locations including at home, education settings and in the community
- Undertaking intervention work with families under supervision of the Therapy Team Leader
- Undertaking accurate and timely documentation and communication
- Assisting families to practice their choice and control when selecting reasonable and necessary supports for their child
- Developing, maintaining and implementing resources which assist in intervention delivery
Our Key Workers will also be:
- Experienced in their own therapeutic area or willing to work under supervision of a supervisor, 5 years experience is advantageous but not essential
- Knowledgeable of other therapeutic supports
- Able to act as coach and mentor for families and other important people in a client’s support network.
ECIS Key Workers should hold an applicable allied health degree; and registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA), or similar professional or industry body, relevant to the following allied health professions:
- Developmental Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Work
- Speech Pathology